SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iCakes GM Applacation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iCake

iCakes GM Applacation. Empty
PostSubject: iCakes GM Applacation.   iCakes GM Applacation. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 pm

NAME: Imran Malek
LANGUAGES: English,
ABOUT ME: Junior in high school who is studying hard to become a doctor or another career in that field. I like to read during my free time [though most of my reading these days comprises of textbook note-taking and assigned novels]. I also enjoy writing fictions amongst my friends. Watching anime is extremely addicting. I've been playing the piano since I was in elementary school and I still do. Um, I'm also learning the violin [self-teaching]. I love to snowboard, swim and spend time with my family.<3

EXPERIENCE:
During my first experience as a GM on WhosStory, I learned various GM commands and what it takes to become one. I also have an organized GM handbook which is very resourceful. I am also a GM on TranquilMS. Even though these experiences were a valuable 'first' and second experience as a GM for me, there's still lots to learn but I am a quick & eager learner. (:

As a forum moderator, I've forum moderated and created forums numerous times. I know it's features [almost] by heart. I can also Photoshop with my Adobe Photoshop CS3. I'm a newbie at using it, but I'm still learning and increasing my photoshopping skills. ;]

REASONS:
Like all the other applicants here at HyunMS, I want to help ban hackers and advocate a welcoming, friendly community.

QUALIFICATIONS:
While in GMS, I was a guild master that led a fairly large guild, so I know what it takes to be a good 'leader' and role model for other players. I learned many things as I was leading the guild--such as establishing guild rules, enforcing the rules, and so on so forth. There are just so many things I've learned from leading a guild. Countless. I think enforceing rules is very important and must be done fairly and as consistantly as possible. To NOT act on an impulse, but thinking out things with a calm mind because that is when we can think clearly and come down with fair, just decisions. I have a very diligent personality so I work hard in everything I do. I believe I have the necessary leadership skills and responsibility required to be a Game Master. I'm also relatively patient and can lend an ear to anyone who needs it. ^^ I'm also very easy to get along with so teamwork is not a problem. I'm also willing to help out others in whatever way I can. However, I am not flawless. I'm a junior in highschool, which means I'll have to focus alot on my school work. I have alot of life goals that I'm working hard for so playing games comes lower in my priority list when it's compared to my academic life. And because I'm somewhat new to the position of a Game Master, I'll be looking up to my seniors gm's and will take their guidance, constructive critisism and advice. ^^

I'm not going to make any false promises. I can not guarentee a drastic reduction of hackers NOR a massive increase in players. What I can do, is do everything in my power to help HyunMS grow and thrive as a prominent private server with minimal hackers. Even if I'm not accepted to become a Game Master, I will still assist the Game Masters and HyunMS in anyway I can. And as activist M.W. Edelman said, "We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee." No one can do this alone. We're a team. And it's also important to remember that "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much" [quote by Helen Keller]. I really would like to be a part of this Team. [;

LAST WORDS: Sorry for the Great Wall of Text. And thanks for reviewing my GM application! xD
Back to top Go down

iCakes GM Applacation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: GM applications-
Jump to: