SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ready's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ready

Ready's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Ready's GM app   Ready's GM app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:35 am

Name:
Kerri, I would prefer bloo or blue, but its your choice. Very Happy

12, Young yet smart, mature, and i know what im doing by a long shot.

Where From:
United States.

How often on:
ALOT of time maybe around 3-7 hours?

Why you:
I have too much free time on my hands, and i've been a Game Master many times before, and anything needed to be known being Game Master is easy for me to catch on to. I know giving into a normal player's wants, is something not to do. Giving into certain needs, will get me bonus points. I should also be on time for a player's conflict. I also beleive the ban hammer should be ready at all times, but i will give every player a fair trial and warning. I have been playing Maple Global for around 3 years, and found the rates unfair, deciding to switch the private servers.

Why SolarLight:
Because i have too much free time on my hands, and i dont plan leaving SolarLight anytime soon Smile

What can you do:
Identify hacks, Use every command (From knowledge), Catch on to anything (Even the most confusing things) easily, have a good sense of humor.. I hope? affraid , Create websites (I dont think you need one Razz), create very good bonds with players, help at any conflict, try my best even when the problem gets out of hands, stay calm, and much more.

Experience:
I've been a GM before, and anything needed to be known being GM, is in my reach. I realise there is no giving in to a begging player, helping at any problem, and being on time for anything. Nothing will or can drag me away from the computer when im playing SolarLight.. Unless i do the potty dance Razz Jk , bathroom breaks, and food thats about it Very Happy, oh and school.

IGN:
Ready

Contacts:
Add me on msn, or just email.
hgfdsa297@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Ready's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: GM applications-
Jump to: