SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gimme a chance..X3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XiaoElf'

Gimme a chance..X3 Empty
PostSubject: Gimme a chance..X3   Gimme a chance..X3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:00 am

Name: Nicholas

Where From: Malaysia

How often on: Well..I'm always at the comp when my mother give me the modem..I have to study at weekdays and sometimes at weekends..Because I'm at form 4 now and have to work hard in order to get good results..But!~At holidays..I'll be active like crap..And at Sunday or Saturdays..When my parents are off to go for working or so whatever they are going to do..I'll go and online secretly..XD

Why you: Em..This is a common questions..Well...I think i can host events and help out players with their questions..Sometimes i will even have a Q&A(Question and Answer) at FM..If I'm not hosting any event or Q&A-ing..I will 'spy' at any hackers..I'll just try my best to make the players have their wonderful time
on playing MS..And i played lots of lots of Maple..I even play REAL server..

Why SolarLight: Because i have faith on this server

What can you do: To improve the server, I can help give idea's to make the server more fun,ban hackers,ban scammers,host more events,i can even ask my classmates play this server!~

Experience: I honestly tell u that i didn't have any experience and this is why i wanted to be 1 and try to b a GOOD and Best gm with this opportunity..I know that my rate of being accepted is very low..at 1->10% accepted and 90% not..But I will try my best to be 1..HAVE FAITH IN ME!~pls~
Back to top Go down

Gimme a chance..X3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: GM applications-
Jump to: