SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FashoDawg GM Applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FashoDaw

FashoDawg GM Applications Empty
PostSubject: FashoDawg GM Applications   FashoDawg GM Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Name: SAM

Origin/Location: C.A(san deigo)

IGN Wanted:[GM]SAM

Contact
===================
aim:Lilthola619

General questions ===================
Previous Staff experience: (Note: Please do not advertise the website)
Yes i was once a GM in CakeMS (before everybody got to be a GM) I made my own server then shut it down
for ip problems.

Have you ever played regular MapleStory? And if so How long?
Yes i started around 3 days after bera started the day was april 7th 2005 and i played that for
3 years no breaks then i quit and went to the private servers.

How much do you know about MapleStory? List examples
What isnt there to know about MS ive played so long i don't think there is anything i don't really
know about, i have the commands from v.55 to v.61 i know my way around and i know all the top
hacking spots where people like to go so theres no hiding from me.

Will/Can you be active on the Forums?
Yes of course being active is one of the main responsibilitys of being a GM

How do you think you will help and improve our community?
I shall keep players satisfied and make sure they have the best gaming experience possible,
I will ban all hackers that come across my paths there will be no "second chances" with me if their ruining game experience for everyone,
and i will host daily events that will be under control and organized well yet still enjoyable.

How long can you spend online a day?
As long as needed i'm usually free all day, i can make a schedule if needed.

Please enter any other information you might want to add to help our decision on your application.
I am a fair yet Fun person if you treat me with respect i shall treat you the same Very Happy
Also im nice friends with all the gms here and always report every glitch i find :O
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: FashoDawg
Back to top Go down

FashoDawg GM Applications
Page 1 of 1