SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger's GM App (Vincent Nguyen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiger

Tiger's GM App (Vincent Nguyen) Empty
PostSubject: Tiger's GM App (Vincent Nguyen)   Tiger's GM App (Vincent Nguyen) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:05 am

Name:Vincent Nguyen

Where From: California, Orange

How often on: 5-8hrs

Why you: If you choose me I will help other people that really need me that can help like stucking or neg exp like those stuff.

Why SolarLight: SolarLight is a good because the exp and the meso rate that can boost peoples level faster.

What can you do: I can help anyone that needs my help and give jq events or real events.

Experience: I've been a gm 4 times at Santams but it got shutdown my nexon.

IGN:Tiger

Contacts:VinkhoaN =AIM

What can you do as a Game Master?
I can actually help around with the codings for the npcs, and help the people who do actually need my help, if pppl ask me for favors i can actually help because i hav free time mostly.

Are you reliable? Explain.
I am actually reliabe and trustable. I dont lie that much though. I am reliable because i dont trust ppl who say theyre actually a real gm only if they show proof and being all smart and everything. I can be patient sometimes, annoying alittle bit, or sometimes stupid.

What do you believe are your responsibilities as GM?
My responsibilties are not letting hackers get your accounts, other ppl because they might change the password and everything, 2nd No hackings with out admins permission, 3rd No bad Language and Inappropiate language.

Why do you want to be a gm?
I want to be a gm because i want to add more people to the server and the admins with the Npcs, if you guys need my help you can just msg me and ill be there because i know what to do or anything.

What makes you think Admins will promote you to be a gm?
If they promote me as a gm, I think that they are very nice to me and think i was there good friend that helps even though im a noob in the beginning. I think Admins might promote me because im kinda talkative and always bothering them alittle bit so i chose not to ask them any favors anymore.

Do you have any experience and are you active?
I am active alot my schedules are Weekends : at least 13 hours Weekdays : 5 hours... I have alot of experience because I know how to be a gm and whats it like to be one and supporting the server.

If your a Gm whats not to do?
I would not hack, use sexual harrassment language, inapropaite language or any other bad stuff that will get you banned. I know whats it like to be using those words and inappropiate.
Back to top Go down

Tiger's GM App (Vincent Nguyen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: GM applications-
Jump to: