SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

elmo gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy Tu

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Name: I'm Katie

Where From: Female Woman Girl

How often on: I'm very active as I say for myself. I spend most of my time on Computer playing maplestory F3. I play when I get home from school and I can stay up all night as long as I want. I can see that some of the GM's are from SG..and we have way different Timezone so I'll be nice to have a GM in morning when they're sleeping..Right? I'm not some SG fan ><" Well specific amout is atleast 9 hours. I sleep really late at like 12am midnight.I get off school at 3:15 I walk home so it takes me longer. I get home at around 4..and I eat. So yeah. and I do have lifes on my weekends too. On sundays, I have piano in the morning for 1 hour and a half..From 11a.m ish - 1pm ish. I go out to eat lunch with my family alot cuz they like to eat..out at resturants..Dim sum o.o" and I have to go with them most of the time.

Why you: Well, LOL, That's a funny question ._." Well I guess you should Hire me because I can Help players with anwsers, support, Hold events (I have made up some of my own events), and I DO know that we're not sappose to summon Silver slimes, and I will follow the rules, I don't hack, but when I host jump quests Events, I don't like to jump my way up so I have to use my Fly. I can help Ban Hackers, and when I have nothing better to do, I just spy on the hackers or IGN's that's shown on the Cheater's list (!cheaters) If you guys have it, because it seems to me some server's don't have all the commands, and sometimes they have commands I never really knew. I memorized most of my commands by heart. (The important ones) .I've made a few friends in SolorLight MS , I've voted and I like it. (: I have bad temper somtimes but I can bear with it, and I know we must be polite to players too. Jail for ONLY some reasons, and DON'T play with Rates. I can be helpful at times.
I don't betray server's like other people, and I know lots of information to help people. I'm not modest, and I can speak proper english.

Why SolarLight: I think thhis ms is for me

What can you do: To improve the server, I can help give idea's to make the server more fun, Recruit players, Ban hackers, Vote, Help the community, and to support players when needed.

Experience: Yes, I do have experience as a GM, I've been a GM in GangstaMS, CrazyMS, GenesisMS, UnitedMS, AngusMS, and a few more I really don't remember o___o" . I have 3 different GM hand books, I use this one certain Handbook the most. I have been a Co-Owner for a Server before, and I've worked with the owner's for some of the server's i listed, So I do know how to work with the MySQL. I've been in GenesisMS being a GM for about 2-3 months since Summer 'o8. and I've been in GangstaMS for like 2 weeks but then it shutted down cuz the owner gave up..O_o
CrazyMS Shut down because Well I used to be Co-Owner in there too but then the admin couldn't host and gave it to someone from SG and made it 24/7 non Ham..but that person took over when I'm sappose to be in charge...and me and admin got pissed and that person who was hosting took me off GM cuz my comp had a virus and i wans't on for a month..and I came back and they changed EVERYTHING. everything was taken over and everything was a disaster when I left..Even some of the players told me how bad the person who was hosting was. so I demanded that person to shut it down and it ended..>_<
I'm not sure if you wanted me to list the commands that I know..?

IGN: Elmo

Contacts: Ngo228@yahoo.com send me a email
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:25 am

ya ,
she seems like she would be a good gm
if i wud vote for sombody it'd be her Very Happy

(or maybe me) rofl
no jk
Back to top Go down
Active

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 am

Hmms, Elmo is good =P
She seems like she know what shes doing =P
*thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
[Gm]Cook

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: i agree   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:23 pm

i think she would be a good gm =P affraid
Back to top Go down
SolarLight

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:57 pm

I like it but I am chooseing gms later this week or so...so have patients
Back to top Go down
ready

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:14 am

Elmo, your true age is either 17 or 13 or something. Ive checked many websites, with your age as 17, and 13. Which are you? Because you cant be 2 ages O.o... Please give the truth?
Back to top Go down
ready

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:14 am

BTW , VERY nice app. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ready

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:15 am

BTW , VERY nice app. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

elmo gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: elmo gm app   elmo gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

elmo gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: GM applications-
Jump to: