SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin

My GM aplication Empty
PostSubject: My GM aplication   My GM aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:56 am

Full Name:Kevin Alfred Jones

How can you help the server:I have played MapleGlobal for 2 years, knowmostly everything in Maple.
I'm not those other people who being a GM just for fun, but I'm to help the server, contribute to the server and to improve the server to make it one of the best private server.
I will also held event event when neccessary. i won't simply held event by player request, it kinda abusing as a GM. I will take action to all player when they make an offence included my friend or anyone. And of course i would be as friendly if i become a GM. When the time gets kinda borin too i might talk wid players.

Email:friendlytard@hotmail.com

Experience:I would enjoy hosting events(remeber only if necessary), catching hackers, and helping newcomers know what they (for example telling someone what npc sells nx or how to rebirth). I just want to help out the community and not ruin ur private server. and if they annoy any of you GMs and especially you Admin, I would stop them. Im rly good at coding. Summon Nx Slimes if people vote or the community shows they deserve a Event.I also know all the gm commands [I think ] but mostly. I will always follow the rules u give. Ive been a GM in DomingoMS [shut down now ; (],LocalMS also shut down [I loved it]
Back to top Go down

My GM aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolarLight :: GM applications-
Jump to: