SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spudmans GM Application (It's been grammartized!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spudman

Spudman

Spudmans GM Application (It's been grammartized!) Empty
PostSubject: Spudmans GM Application (It's been grammartized!)   Spudmans GM Application (It's been grammartized!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:23 am

Name: Spencer "Spudman" Donnelly

Where From: A little more North then you are. (Hint hint, it's Canada)

How often on: To be short, any time I'm at home. (I have school, so no mornings Monday-Friday)

Why you: I have experience as a GM from the summer of '08 as well as extensive knowledge of the game. I have been playing the game since July 2005, and have been up to date with everything about the game ever since, so if you ever need to know something, I'll be able to help. (though, I MIGHT need to see what all the custom NPCs are if they changed, they always seem to change at least one every time)

Why SolarLight: It's a smaller community, a place where everyone can easily learn each others names, which is the ideal place for me, none of that 15.674 people per pixel crap. (Lol, I just made that up)

What can you do: I do not tolerate inappropriate behavior towards other players, if someone has the nerve to continuously disrespect a fellow player, I'll make it my goal to set the person straight. Oh, and hackers too, but who is that idiotic to hack on a server with high rates, it's less work training yourself

Experience: As stated in the "Why you" section, I have had GM experience since August '08, where I was a GM for a server called Custom MS, which as long been disbanded due to personal reasons. It isn't hard to be a GM, you just need common sense, which is exactly what I have. I know all the commands, and I got the GM handbook as backup if needed (Owning it should be a requirement). I know not to help exploit players for personal reasons, or to hand out items for enjoyment, that just makes the game and the economy unstable, as some items need certain requirements to get, and it's more of an achievement to earn them then to have the actual item, and that can take away from the gaming experience as well.

IGN: Spudman (Of course)
Back to top Go down

Spudmans GM Application (It's been grammartized!)
Page 1 of 1