SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LocoCrazyx GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LocoCraz

LocoCrazyx GM Application Empty
PostSubject: LocoCrazyx GM Application   LocoCrazyx GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 pm

IGN:LocoCrazyx
Name:nick
Email: ill keep that private if i get accepted illl tell u then xD !!
DOB: 1993 08 21 [15 years old augest 21]
vacancy: GM [Gamemaster]
Timezone: (GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada) i think xD
backround: canadian

Questions: xD

1) What are the qualities that qualify you to fill the vacancy?

i my self have many friends that play private servers alot and me and all my friends vote every 12 hours trust me on that and i would like to make this server a good serrver becuase my self is a hardcore gamer i play 7-10 hours a day and weekands please dont ask xD lol but i dont see much GMs online much so i would like to fit in xD

2) How much time are you willing to dedicate to SolarLight?

by voting evry 12 hours and inviting my friends and family to this server and by inviting people from the other servers i have played

3) How would you interact and help players?

i am a very friendly person u should know that i interact with people real well and im on alot so i get bored usually on maplestory so if i were a GM i would do daily events and if it was a friends birthday i would host a party (somewhere) for them xD no lies!!

4) How would you interact and help NEW players?

i actully love giving new players tours ! my self love tours. i would take them to FM or any other map and give a tour on our custom NPCs

5) How would you deal with hackers?

i would jail them for 24 hours or if continues i ban them xD guess got no choice.

6) What is your experience with MapleStory (GMS or PS)

i have played maplestory for 3 years (global) and 1 year of private server. and i love private servers xD. to bad dont know how to make one ... oh well im loving this server so far really nice peoples xD

7) What is your experience with GameMaster Status?

i know most of codes unless u made custom codes i know dem all trust me on this one to. iv been GM on 2 servers but they were hamachi so i quit them they were on like 1 hour a week .... so now im here applying for this server.

ty wish me good luck cya !
Back to top Go down

LocoCrazyx GM Application
Page 1 of 1