SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Application for Carrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carrie

Gm Application for Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application for Carrie   Gm Application for Carrie I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:56 pm

name:Carrie

Where From:Korea

How often on: about 4-8 hours a day about 40 hours a week not including saturday and sunday rofl i do have a life.

Why you:i want to become a gm because i have lots of experience i am nice kind very helpful respectful and can multi task very well.

Why SolarLight: i picked solar ms out of hundreds because my friends told me to find a new one and i picked it cause the name was very unique not too many people in the server and the gm's are very nice and kind and helpful, and also no hackers yay

What can you do:well i can ban hackers host events help people if there new to server or just need help i can communicate well to people i can find glitches i can do editing to some extent and i can just be a great gm and follow all the rules i am suppose to follow

Experience: i was gm in a couple servers like zealms, kraterms, antims thats all i hope to make this another experience

IGN:Carrie
Back to top Go down

Gm Application for Carrie
Page 1 of 1