SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Active

Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed) Empty
PostSubject: Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed)   Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:07 am

Yes, I'm renewing my application. Why? I didn't include much info. So how would you know that I'm right for the part if you don't know everything? So I would like to renew it and have a second chance.

(Thank you Sai for letting me make a application in the first place! Give him candy!)

Info:

Name: Lexi

Age: 9 / yet, very active, like my name and very controlable.

Where From: United States of America - California

How often on: It actually depends what day it is. But if I'm requested or required to go on, I will.

Why you: I don't like to brag. But, I really love this private server and I'll do anything for it.

Why SolarLight: Like I said, I really like it! I will do anything for it. And everyone in it! I think it's very special and it's not like any other server! It's unique!

What can you do: I know some commands, not really expierenced in coding, but if you want me to learn something, I will. To help.

Experience: I made a private server once. So very hard. So I know the difficulty inside of it. I closed it down because nobody played it because I never mentioned it =P Oh well!

IGN: Active ( because I'm on a lot ready to help when solar light needs it! )

Contacts: Email: hieucarebears@yahoo.com / Aim: Lilpinkcutie1999

Please choose me =P I really want to help!

And a message to EpicSky and CookieBoi,
when you guys warp me into a pvp room,
you're seriously killing my mp!
I even tried to get people out of the room!
But you just kept killing and killing and killing and killing -_-
Back to top Go down
TEDDY Tu

Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed)   Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:09 am

i think ur gm app is great and hope u make it as a gm
Back to top Go down

Active's (Lexi) Gm Application (Renewed)
Page 1 of 1