SolarLight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolarLight

Welcome to the SolarLight Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ronnie's GM application!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronnie

Ronnie's GM application!! Empty
PostSubject: Ronnie's GM application!!   Ronnie's GM application!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:05 pm

*What is your most common nick name used in-game?

My most common nick name used in-game is Ronnie.

* Where do you live?

Arizona, USA.

* What is your name?

Ronnie. (duh.) =]

* What's your age?

* Do you have any experience with Retail MapleStory, if yes how much (how long have you played etc.)?

I've played Retail MapleStory for almost 4 years. And have played atleast 10 private servers which i helped start.

* How long have you been with SolarLightMS? (Do not LIE! becuase we can check it.)

I just joined right now I plan on being here awhile :]

* Please list your current most-played characters on our servers (IncludeC Job, , Level, Time Played and perhaps some additional information)

I haven't made one yet but the username will be Ronnie and i will be Hero.

* How much time you spend each day / week playing on our server / forums (Please include the time you are available to play)?

I am a gamer so i will be on alot. It just depends because I have been caught up with school lately. BUt i wont let that hold me back.

* Have you got experience as a Gamemaster, and are you familiar with the in-game commands and tools used? If yes please tell us about your experience.

I have never been a GM but hey I am never going to learn if no one gives me a chance right?

* Explain why we would need you in our Team.

I am very active and familiar with the game. I can help many people and just do whats best for this server.

* What interests you most in the position of a Gamemaster?

Just having the ability to help the server in some way.

* Please give us some information about you, your personality, education etc.

I'm a nice guy and people say I am fun to have around. My family and teachers think im very smart and talented.....I dont see why haha.

* What could you add to the SolarLightMS community as a Gamemaster?

I would host many events and listen to what the people wanted. Then try my hardest to get it in the game.

* What have you contributed / are you contributing to SolarLightMS?

I haven;t contributed yet but im sure i will soon in the future as soon as i get settled in. Stuff like adding new features or donating Very Happy

* Have you fully read, agreed and understood the here ?

Yes i understand the rules. Most of it is common sense anyway. lol.

* Do you meet our Requirements?

Yes.

* Do you got any suggestions for us?

Do not i repeat NOT advertise too much before the server is fully ready. I have been with a few servers that got too many people on in the beginning before they had hardly any features or before they were ready to handle all the stress and such that came with it and they ended up shutting down. So im warning this server before it happens to this one too D:.
* Got anything else you want us to know?

Just that i hope you take the time to read this and consider me because i think i will do this server much good if i do become a GM. And thanks for your time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ronnie's GM application!!
Page 1 of 1